I recall Obama mentioning during his campaign that Pakistan has been using US aid to shore up its military against India. Which he explicitly said is not what US civilian aid is meant for. And now, after becoming president he has gone against his own observation. That too after ex-dictator of Pakistan, General Musharraf himself has gone on record admitting that Pakistan did use US civilian aid for military purposes along its eastern border. This whole Pakistani philosophy is consonant with the taqqia concept in Islam, which condones legerdemain and deception as a means to obfuscate, when not in a position of power. Just for the purpose of buying time to reach a position of power, when of course the ultimatum would be to accept Islamic overlordship and live as dimmis (2nd class citizens) , convert to Islam, or be terminated. What is unfortunate is that the ancestors of these Pakistanis at some point were Hindus or Buddhists, forced to convert due to Jihad and Jizya.
And if giving aid to Pakistan wasn’t enough, the Obama administration also announced $400,000 to “charities” run by Muammer Gaddafi, the Islamic dictator of Libya . In this context, it might be worthwhile to mention that Gaddafi recently led a hero’s welcome and embraced with open arms Abdel Baset Megrahi, the terrorist who bombed Pan Am Flight 103 killing 270 civilians  .
But wait! We are not done yet. Included below is an excerpt from a blog  which outlines where US taxpayer dollars might be going, courtesy the Obama administration. I have included a reference in the excerpt, which points to the original U.S. government press summary.
“Barack Obama’s 2009 Supplemental Appropriations for Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Pandemic Flu was revised and “passed by the full committee”. Not sure what the next step is, but based on the summary, it gives billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars to countries and entities that support sharia law and/or harbor, hide and support those who want to destroy the U.S. and our allies.
Read the summary  from David Obey’s office that was quietly released last week with nary a word from any media.
- $3.6 billion, matching the request, to expand and improve capabilities of the Afghan security forces
- $400 million, as requested, to build the counterinsurgency capabilities of the Pakistani security forces
- Afghanistan: $1.52 billion, $86 million above the request
- West Bank and Gaza: $665 million in bilateral economic, humanitarian, and security assistance for the West Bank and Gaza
- Jordan: $250 million, $250 million above the request, including $100 million for economic and $150 million for security assistance
- Egypt: $360 million, $310 million above the request, including $50 million for economic assistance, $50 million for border security, and $260 million for security assistance
- Pakistan: $1.9 billion, $591 million above the request
- Iraq: $968 million, $336 million above the request
- Oversight: $20 million, $13 million above the request, to expand oversight capacity of the State Department, USAID, and the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan to review programs in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq
- Israel: $555 million of the $2.8 billion 2010 request for security assistance, $555 million above the supplemental request. (Note: that means Obama’s original request did not include any money for Israel in 2009)
- Lebanon: $74 million
- International Food Assistance: $500 million, $200 million above the request, for PL 480 international food assistance to alleviate suffering during the global economic crisis
- Refugee Assistance: $343 million, $50 million above the request, …including humanitarian assistance for Gaza. Funding for the UN Relief and Works Agency programs in the West Bank and Gaza is limited to $119 million (Note: Gaza = Hamas)
- Disaster Assistance: $200 million to avert famines and provide life-saving assistance during natural disasters and for internally displaced people around the world, including Somalia, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, the Middle East and South Asia
- Peacekeeping: $837 million for United Nations peacekeeping operations, including an expanded mission in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and a new mission in Chad and the Central African Republic
- HIV/AIDS: $100 million, $100 million above the request, for the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria to address a funding shortfall for grants in key countries such as Haiti, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Afghanistan. (Note: That means Obama’s original request didn’t include any money for AIDs)
- Africa: $151 million, $18 million above the request, for economic and security assistance for Kenya, Somalia, Southern Sudan, and Zimbabwe
- Mexico: $470 million, $404 million above the request, to address growing violence along the United States-Mexico border by supporting the Government of Mexico’s war against organized crime and drug-trafficking
- Georgia: $242 million to fulfill the United States commitment to the people of Georgia
- Global Financial Crisis: $300 million, $148 million below the request, to address the global financial crisis in developing countries
- Nuclear Non-Proliferation: $55 million, $34.5 million below the request, for the National Nuclear Security Administration to safeguard nuclear material in Russia and other sites world-wide
- Department of Justice: $17 million, matching the request, for counter-terrorism activities and to provide training and assistance for the Iraqi criminal justice system.”
Now if that wasn’t enough, keep reading.
“The Obama administration has asked Congress to let aid to Palestinians continue if Hamas backers are included in a new unity government, observers say. The proposed change in U.S. law would be necessary because Hamas, which controls the Gaza Strip, is designated as a terrorist organization and therefore cannot receive U.S. aid.”  
Now, this brings us to the question, how come the Obama administration is dolling out U.S. taxpayer dollars to countries and entities which clearly have a anti-US agenda, and are bound by their Islamic ideology to dominate and destroy all but their creed. Obama is certainly a very intelligent man, and he did impress during his election campaign, where he exuded an aura of sincerity and probity. Well, here are some possible scenarios.
- He is a actually a Muslim, pretending to be a Christian, who is genuinely trying to help Islamic regimes in their Jihad against the Kafirs, and he himself is a true follower of taqqia.
- He is a Christian but has strong sympathies with Muslims and Islam owing to his ancestry and the experiences of his childhood.
- He is a Christian with severe leftist leanings, and is only following the call of his leftist philosophies.
- He is a Christian, but believes that turning a blind eye to Islamic wrongdoing, and appeasing the bad guys will at some point finally make them see reason, and turn to nice folks like himself.
Unfortunately each of the above scenarios only beget bad news for non-Islamic ideologies and societies, who will in time have to face the bitter fruits of this mindless appeasement.